Brisbane City Apartments
Capri by Fraser, Brisbane is centrally located in the heart of Brisbane CBD within walking distance to Queen Street Mall shopping, City Botanical Gardens, and riverside dining at Eagle Street Pier. The hotel also provides easy access to transport hubs including bus, rail and ferry options.
The Brisbane hotel location is close to commercial city buildings including the landmark Waterfront Place, the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Southbank precinct and riverside attractions.
Capri by Fraser Brisbane / Australia
80 Albert Street (Cnr Mary St)
Tel: 1800 110 800
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
The following area within 500 metres of Capri by Fraser, Brisbane:
- Myers Centre
- News Agent
- Medical centres and clinics
- Dental clinics
- Hair salons
- Police station
- Coles Supermarket
- Fast food outlets
- Queen Street Bus Station, 0.50km
- Central Railway Station, 0.63 km away
- Roma Street Station, 0.75km away
- Ferries at Eagle Street Pier, 0.50km
- Ferries at North Quay, 0.75km
Taxis are readily available along Albert street.
Getting to Capri by Fraser Brisbane / Australia
- Start off from Brisbane International and Domestic Airport;
- Head north-east on Airport Drive and take the ramp onto the Gateway Motorway. Take the 1st Exit, Links Ave, slight left at Kingsford Smith Drive;
- Head west at Kingsford Smith Drive and continue along Breakfast Creek Road;
- Slight left onto Ann Street, turn left at Edward Street and then turn right at Mary Street;
- Capri by Fraser, Brisbane is located on the corner of Albert and Mary Streets.
Estimated drive-time: 25 minutes
Estimated taxi fare: AUD50
By Airport Link M7
- Start off from Brisbane International and Domestic Airport
- Merge onto Moreton Drive and continue onto Airport Drive;
- Merge right onto the M7 and take the exit to M3 towards Margaret Street;
- At Margaret Street Exit, turn left onto Margaret Street and left again to Albert Street.
Estimated drive-time: 20 minutes
Estimated taxi fare: AUD40
- Connects to the city from the airport every fifteen minutes during peak times.
- Stops at Central, South Bank, Fortitude Valley and Roma Street stations.
Tickets available at Airtrain stations:
Adult fare - AUD16
Return ticket - AUD30
Located in South East Queensland, Brisbane is a modern thriving city and a gateway to many famous tourist locations and beaches such as the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Brisbane has a buoyant economy marked by key business sectors that include mining, resources, information and communication and technology, scientific innovation, manufacturing and food and beverage. The multi-cultural global society enjoys the most number of sunny days compared to any other capital cities in Australia due to its lovely temperate climate, which is why the city is well loved for its outdoors activities.
Essential Facts about Brisbane
GMT + 10 hours (AEST)
Requirements subject to country of residence
Not expected but will be appreciated.
08:30 hours to 17:00 hours
GSM 3 or 4G mobile
Vaccinations not usually required
220V 3 pin flat plugs
New Years’ Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC, Queens Birthday, Royal Queensland Show, Labour Day, Christmas day and Boxing Day.